Delivering optimum claims efficiency through immediate access to health information
Ciox understands that life insurance providers need to quickly and efficiently obtain claims records and APS summaries. Built on a core competency of record retrieval, Ciox has relationships with 3 out of 5 hospitals in the U.S. and more than 400 EMR systems. Ciox is committed to ensuring underwriters get the information on they need in the format they want.
Ciox Health works with all aspects of the life insurance industry including carriers, broker general agents, and independent agents.
- APS Retrieval – Getting an applicant’s medical records is a necessary part of issuing, validating or denying a claim. Ciox offers timely medical record retrieval known as an Attending Physician Statement (APS) directly from an applicant’s provider.
- APS Summaries – Ciox prepares APS summaries to ensure underwriters get the information they need in the format they want.
- Claims Record Retrieval – Our technology and deep experience in medical records retrieval provides clients with fast access to claims records.
- Chart Sorting – Medical charts are organized according to needs and priorities, making it simple for underwriters to navigate and understand.
- Chart Indexing and Linking (OCR) – Easily interpret the data and information in medical charts by indexing, linking and numbering all the pages in a medical chart with relevant keywords.